Online Security Guard + InClass First Aid
The online security guard training program is accessible 24/7, which allows students to complete the course on their own time, from their own home. All written material in this training course is narrated to the student.
Complete your training from home, on your PC, Cell phone or Tablet. Simply login and complete the training on your own pace and your own time.
To be eligible to apply for a security guard license in the province of Ontario, you are required to have a valid Emergency Level First Aid & CPR Certification.
If you currently have a valid First Aid and CPR certificate, you will not be require to re-certify in First Aid and CPR.
If you do not carry a valid First Aid certificate, you will require it to receive your Ontario security guard license. Should you require to complete the First Aid and CPR Training, this 1 day training component will be completed in-class and is not offered online.
If you register for the First Aid and CPR training component as part of your package, training locations are available throughout Ontario and will be scheduled in your City. Classes are held weekly, you may chose from any of the available dates and locations once you are contacted by one of our representatives after registering for the program.
Once registered you will receive your online login information and relevant information. Please allow up to 12 hours for your information to get processed and your account activated.
40 Hour Security Guard Course Outline
- Section 1 – Introduction to the Security Industry
- Section 2 – The Private Security and Investigative Services Act
- Section 3 – Basic Security Procedures
- Section 4 – Report Writing
- Section 5 – Health and Safety
- Section 6 – Emergency Response Preparation
- Section 7 – Canadian Legal System
- Section 8 – Legal Authorities
- Section 9 – Effective Communications
- Section 10 – Sensitivity Training
- Section 11– Use of Force Theory
- Section 12 – Emergency Level First Aid. (If purchased)
Course Duration: 40 hours