Fenix TK22R Tactical Flashlight
The Fenix TK22R Tactical Flashlight features a maximum of 3200 lumens with a beam distance of up to 1575ft (480m). The FlexiSensa tactical switch allows you to switch between Tactical mode, for Turbo/Strobe only, Duty mode to single tap for all brightness levels, and Lock Out to avoid accidental activation. Intelligent memory remembers the last brightness level accessed, even across modes. Quickly recharge the flashlight by unscrewing the port cover and plugging in the included USB Type-C cable. The strike bezel features glass-breaking tips. Impact-resistant and waterproof, even if the charging port is exposed, makes this a durable tactical tool no officer should be without.
- Uses one Luminus SST70 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Patented FlexiSensa Control switch for fast and convenient operation.
- Hidden USB Type-C charging port.
- Tactical and Duty modes for additional flexibility.
- Patented dual-function tactical switch for instantly tactical activation and output selection.
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Stainless steel strike bezel inlaid tungsten steel breaking tips.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
We Also Recommend
12" Steel Expendable Baton with Key Ring